Currently Feline Fun Factory accepts payments via electronic bank transfer (EFT) or through PayFast. For EFT payments you will see our banking details listed as soon as you select the EFT option. An email copy of your order along with the banking details will be sent to you. PLEASE NOTE: We will only begin processing your order after we have received your proof of payment. Please use your SURNAME and order number as your reference.
Our banking details are as follows:
FFF, Capitec Bank, Account Number 1598866743, Branch Code 470 010
Proof of payment must be sent to email@example.com
- We do our utmost to ship all parcels within 3-5 working days. Should we be out of stock of a particular item, you will be notified and given the option to swap the item for a credit voucher, request a refund, or we could delay dispatch until we have made the stock.
- Once your parcel has left our premises, and we have given you the tracking number, the onus is on you to track and follow up on the status of your delivery with the delivery company.
Delivery & Shipping Costs
- Shipping costs will be calculated when you check out.
- Shipping is currently a flat rate of R85 per parcel.
- Feline Fun Factory is in Pietermaritzburg, and you are welcome to collect.
Vouchers and Coupons
- Only one voucher per order can be used. Vouchers and coupons are valid only for the stated period and can only be used once. You will find the coupon code block on the “My Cart” page when you check-out.
- Coupons and vouchers cannot be used to cover shipping costs.
General Delivery Information
- Door-to-door courier usually arrives within 2 working days of dispatch, if you are within a major city centre.
- Delivery via courier door-to-door takes place Monday to Friday during office hours only. Orders might occasionally be shipped in 2 or more parcels due to logistics and timing, but generally all items are shipped together in one parcel.
- Feline Fun Factory cannot be held liable for delays in delivery times.
Please provide a DAYTIME physical address and postal code for delivery. Courier companies cannot guarantee specific times that they will deliver your parcel, but it will be during working hours from a Monday to Friday. If you want your parcel delivered on a specific day (eg. a Monday or Wednesday), please make a note of this in the comment block when placing your order. If the courier has attempted to deliver the parcel twice and has been unable to do so due to the residence / business being closed or vacant, you will be charged a re-delivery fee.